Is your Network neglected?
Is your Network neglected? Is it perceived as a “necessary evil” and not as an integral component to improving business performance?
Utilizing dg Sentry, our state-of-the-art remote monitoring service, you have the assurance that your organization’s IT infrastructure receives the required level of support. Built around industry best practices and real-world experience, we monitor key points of your infrastructure. We test against tolerance levels and alert our network operations center (NOC) and key client staff when any monitoring threshold has been breached.
- 24×7 Performance Monitoring ensures that all of the critical network devices which comprise your business network are healthy and functioning reliably and optimally.
- Network Monitoring constantly tracks the performance of your network to include bandwidth, errors, and other key indicators.
- Firewall Availability Monitoring ensures that your firewall remains connected and functioning, providing the protection you require.
- Anti-virus Monitoring and Updates on Servers and Workstations ensures that your anti-virus programs are functioning properly and that the latest industry security updates to your systems are being received and installed.
- Application Compliance Monitoring helps to minimize your risk by knowing what applications are running on your network, and if any unauthorized software is installed.
- Website and Internet Monitoring ensures that your ISP or web site host is meeting its stated guarantees and that you receive the level of availability and services for which you are paying.
- Comprehensive Reporting provides information on a wide variety of areas. Whether it’s for troubleshooting or long-term planning, on-demand or scheduled, we have the reports you need.
Our Enterprise-Class IT support and monitoring capabilities empower us to dramatically reduce the time it takes to diagnose and resolve network problems or failures. This translates into increased employee productivity and cost-savings for you. In some cases, problems can be avoided before they occur.